One of the highest rated investment opportunities, the SOLA project has generated a lot of interest and excitement for many reasons:
• It’s a working project with 650,000+ users;
• The sale will activate the business model and accelerate the growth of the user base;
• The project has the adequate valuation. Sola raised several investment rounds from VCs, and are perfectly aware of the risks of overvaluation;
• The hard cap is only $ 5M. SOLA are ready to grow along with the service, and raise more when they have proven progress and growth.
Until this moment, there are 10,000+ registered participants and counting, so we suggest you act fast. You will see the progress of the sale on the Sola website.
Please, carefully look through the terms of the sale one more time:
• Total supply: 150,000,000 SOL.
• Tokens for sale: 50,000,000 SOL.
• Hard cap: 5,000,000 USD.
• Soft cap: 750,000 USD.
• Token price: 0.1 USD.
• Token type: ERC20.
• Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, BTS, LTC, DASH, bitUSD, bitEUR, bitCNY.
• Supply is fixed, and no more tokens will be issued.
• Unsold tokens (if any) will be burned.
• Tokens will be distributed after the end of the sale.
There will be three discount tiers based on the progress of fundraising:
• up to $750K, the discount is 15%;
• from $750K to $1.5M, the discount is 10%;
• from $1.5M to $3M, the discount is 5%.
Sola created a simple, user-friendly app that is meant for everyone who is interested in posting quality content, looking the others posts and even making money out of it. While other competitors are using traditional feeds, Sola has taken an innovative approach and uses a ‘stack of cards’ interface instead. This way the user can always see only one card at a time and is able to switch between cards by endorsing or ignoring it (swiping up or down). Endorsing a card helps it to spread across the network as the endorsed cards are shown to more users and will let the user who posted it to earn SOL tokens.
Sola, the first Social Media App that splits its revenue with users
Sola will offer every user the chance to earn income through their social media platform.
SOL token is the only currency that is used for transactions on the Sola platform and the tokens enable Sola to split its revenue with users. Owning a token doesn’t have any other benefits other than monetary.
People can get a hold of the SOL tokens in different ways. Firstly on the Sola app, users can earn tokens by creating quality content that is endorsed by other users. Every card or comment the user posts that will be endorsed by others will earn them income.
If users are interested in improving the Sola platform and the app, they can take part in the Bounty Development Program where it is possible to promote the service and increase distribution while earning SOL tokens at the same time.
The other way to earn SOL tokens outside the app is to buy them during the current token sale that will end on 22 of December 2017. After the token sale, SOL tokens will be available for saving in your wallet or for trading on the crypto-exchanges.
Currently, it is possible to purchase SOL tokens with a 15% discount, so don’t miss your chance to get the best deal in one of the highest rated investment opportunities.